Current TV shows#4

Re: Current TV shows#4

Postby sister cuervo » Sun May 21, 2017 6:35 pm

No doubt! :D My son-in-law loves American Gods. I think he was a bit bemused with the djinn scene, but he did agree it was rather romantic. :oops: It is odd to say the least sitting with him watching it. We usually have a bottle of sake with it.

I'm with you on Dr Linda. She is just the cutest, curtseying to "Dad"
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Myth » Tue May 23, 2017 12:15 pm

S.C - For as depressed as Laura is/was, I must say it was refreshing to see Laura rip through Techno Boys thugs to save Shadow and then walk away carrying her arm :lol: I always thought from the previews that Laura was saying 'Papi' to Shadow and just found out from the last episode that she was calling him 'Puppy'. Ick...poor guy!!

Finished Season 2 of FORTITUDE and I am 4 eps into Season 2 of THE LAST KINGDOM. I will save the remaining 4 eps for this weekend because NOTHING will be on cable!

LUCIFER is ramping up nicely. The Finale should be soon. I read that the producers are holding back the last 2 eps for next Season to start it with a 'rush'.
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:48 pm

I watched AMERICAN GODS and then watched TWIN PEAKS 1 & 2 right after. My brain dribbled out my ear :( I will continue with AG but NOT TP.

If you weren't depressed reading THE HANDMAIDEN'S TALE in school, then you can be OVERLY depressed watching it. I watched ep 1 and OMG! Now I know why I promptly forgot about reading this book in college. Not a fan of dystopian books or TV series it seems.
Myth
Vamp

Postby laimelady » Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:38 pm

Image Summer Preview 2017: A Genre-Friendly List of New Shows and Returning Favorites Image

Myth wrote:If you weren't depressed reading THE HANDMAIDEN'S TALE in school...
Totally! and The #1 reason I won't watch. But worth youngsters to view for current "reproductive rights" threat. My apologies IF you agree @GOP #WarOnWomen. I might (not really) be persuaded IF men didn't get their 'dick pills' paid by government.

Image So... Lucy in the desert with wings!? Image
Still don't like the lady-detective's poor acting skills.
Lurve Principal Wood's, Amenadiel performance.
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby Paula » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:05 pm

Ozzy Man has reviewed the season seven trailer for GAME OF THRONES. I swear I could watch his videos all day long. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpaJzH7Ijyg

Oops. Forgot there was a GAME OF THRONES thread. Oh, well. It is a current tv show.
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:58 pm

Dang Laimelady!! I had to use a magnifying glass! Yep...nasty double standard. I have to say that your emoji looks like manly balls with wings. Yes? No? Or am I more warped then I thought 8-) Nice guide for the summer shows. Too many reality crap shows as usual.

I kind of feel sorry for the actress playing Chloe because she has to play the 'straight' character while everyone else has the fun,

FARGO just went to the dark side with some supernatural somethingness. Huh. The first 15 minutes of the ep tonight was outstanding!
Myth
Vamp

Postby laimelady » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:02 pm

Myth wrote:Dang Laimelady!! I had to use a magnifying glass! Yep...nasty double standard. I have to say that your emoji looks like manly balls with wings. Yes? No? Or am I more warped then I thought 8-) Nice guide for the summer shows. Too many reality crap shows as usual.

Image Could be :lol:
Image Brains flying off into thinking mode for future story line? Image 40 days in Desert!? Reinvented self!? Image
Other choices Image Image Image Image

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby Myth » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:51 am

You have to watch CLAWS. TWO episodes in and I am enjoying this series :D

AMERICAN GODS had it's seasonn finale. Hmmmmm....I think it was good. I sure am learning about more 'old' gods. Odin'S true face was revealed.

Anyone else watching FARGO? I would love a Nikki and Mr Wrench spin-off.

That'S a lot of something Laimelady :lol:
Myth
Vamp

Previous

Return to TV Shows