Spuffy Fic

Spuffy Fic

Postby Teep_P12 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 am

All Spuffy fic will go here...anyone have any recs?
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Re: Spuffy Fic

Postby Myth » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Here's a few of my favorites to start thing off-
West of the Moon, East of the Sun by KnifeEdge
Out of this World by Kittiekat
Promise of Frost by Eurydice
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:25 pm

sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:05 pm

Myth, thanks for the recs. Did a weekend long read of West of the Moon, East of the Sun by KnifeEdge. Was very impressed so took up Dust by KnifeEdge as well. Wish I'd checked first to make sure it was completed or at least actively being updated. Read the first 34 chapters and looks like it's been a VERY long time since the last update...so sad.

Just signed up for Elysian Fields and digging in there. Been so bitter I haven't read any fics in about 2 years. Actually thinking about writing some now.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby Myth » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:46 pm

Teep_P12 wrote:Myth, thanks for the recs. Did a weekend long read of West of the Moon, East of the Sun by KnifeEdge. Was very impressed so took up Dust by KnifeEdge as well. Wish I'd checked first to make sure it was completed or at least actively being updated. Read the first 34 chapters and looks like it's been a VERY long time since the last update...so sad.

Just signed up for Elysian Fields and digging in there. Been so bitter I haven't read any fics in about 2 years. Actually thinking about writing some now.

Love WEST OF THE MOON etc. I was reading DUST as the chapters were being posted and then ....nothing. It was very disappointing. I like the longer stories that build their own world and can capture Spike's voice. I find that I can really miss Spike at times so fanfic can fill a void. If you need a link for Eurydice....[url].http://www.loveslastglimpse.com/[/url]
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:42 am

Here's a good one I just finished reading. Super long and I love the world she created.

The Chiaroscuro Series by Miss Murchison
http://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=358
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby sister cuervo » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:15 am

Oh yes, that's a favorite of mine, too.
Hey, I have a question, some guy named Jeremy is bugging me to write a threesome (Joyce, Oz, Xander) on FF.net. I told him I don't feel comfortable doing that, but he's still poking. Anyone want to write it?
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:11 pm

Fic rec: Imitation of a Man
Author: DarkApple

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memori ... &filter=al

Teep's Note: Fabulous story. Heartbreaking at times but a satisfying ending. Really worth the read. So many good stories in the 'verse but once in a while something still comes along that just reminds you why you fell in love with Spike in the first place.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby tactile » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Bringing this over from SupportSpike

Teep - With today being the anniversary of the episode "Something Blue," I decided
on a Spuffy fic rec that goes AU from that episode. Check it out...

Fic Rec: Care
Author: Sigyn

http://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewstory.php?sid=4460

While under her Will Be Done spell, Willow just happened to say “I don’t care about
anything,” and as a result, wanders blithely off as a vengeance demon. Spike and Buffy
are left to protect a threatened Xander and a blind Giles while under the effect of a
powerful love charm. But all is not happy in paradise – they’re still constantly fighting,
and Angel is determined to end the spell they’re under. In a desperate attempt to collect
the tattered remains of all their lives, ex-watcher Wesley Windham-Pryce is called in to try
and play marriage counselor between the vampire and the slayer. Not entirely as crack fic
or as fluffy as the premise would suggest, though it starts funny.

Care by Sygin
MetaDesc
DARK-SOLACE.ORG
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby tactile » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Bringing these over from SupportSpike

Fic Rec: The Hunt
Author: Eurydice
Image Credit: Elysian Fields, the Dark Solace Spuffy Fanfiction Archive

http://dark-solace.org/elysian/viewuser.php?uid=58

Summary: Buffy is forced to seek asylum with Spike when a new enemy targets her. Set mid-Season 5,
Joyce is still alive, and Spike hasn’t told Buffy about his feelings yet.

http://supportspike.com/…/…/28/fic-rec-the-hunt-by-eurydice/

Fic Rec: The Hunt by Eurydice

Fic Rec: The Hunt. Author: Eurydice: Summary: Buffy is forced to seek asylum with Spike when a new
enemy targets her. Set mid-Season 5, Joyce is still alive, and Spike hasn’t told Buffy about his feelings yet.

Image Credit: Elysian Fields, the Dark Solace Spuffy Fanfiction Archive
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Next

Return to Fan Fiction