#004 Poor Victor! Brought back from the dead…and tortured

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #004 Poor Victor! Brought back from the dead…and torture

Postby wispy » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:07 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! Image Hope this year will be filled with only good things and lots of family and love. Big hugs all around.

Thanks dearest tactile for the birthday wishes. Had a great day. :mrgreen:

Here's a Christmas picture of my two grandbabies, they are so sweet. Hopefully the picture is not too big. Image
wispy
Master Vamp

Postby Pasty » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:26 pm

Happy New Year everyone.

I can only see one of the new grandkids wispy.
Pasty
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Congratulations on the grand babies, Wispy! So tiny and adorable! Wow, they're not twins are they?
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:52 pm

Wispy your grandbabies are adorable. What fun your family must have had celebrating their first Christmas.
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:57 pm

WELCOME CDS FRIENDS TO 2015!

Amazingly beautiful little ones, Wispy!

With the new year, just wondering if anyone has any hopes for the board? Do we want more members? More polls? More Spike/James talk? Less Spike/James talk? Any other thoughts/comments?

This place has become like a family over the years and talk has generally moved on from fandom stuff to personal stuff. It's moved far beyond Spike/James and feels more like a family living room. We did downsize a bit when we lost the old board and some members never made it over.

Also, wanted to share an update on how the SupportSpike facebook page is coming along (http://www.facebook.com/SupportSpike). I started it on December 3 and in less than a month there are more than 4,200 page likes. It's been shooting up the rankings! :)

Still tons of fans out there interested in seeing pictures and information about Spike & James on a daily basis. Not much talking/commenting yet but there is quite a bit of "liking" on a regular basis. (My HAPPY NEW YEAR! pic of Joss & James has had 3,400 views and 504 likes so far since I posted it last night.)

And since I love analytics...

And no surprise here...

Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby stephen » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:31 am

stephen
Teen Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:13 pm

I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere here, whether we're chatting about James/Spike (always a plus) or movie & television shows. Plenty of fun to be had. I do wish we could get in touch with some of the members we lost during the move.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Nerys » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:33 pm

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!
Nerys
Toddler Vamp

Postby tactile » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:38 pm

Oh Wispy, your grandbabies are so adorable…and so different. Love their tiny festive outfits. So sweet! Image

I’m with you, SisterC. I like that we can talk about anything…more or less, with, James related topics/news always shared, generously. It's our little home away from home. It's cosy, relaxing, homelike and lots of fun.
I would like to see more members from the old board here. I don’t know whether, they just didn’t find us, or, they chose not to re-join. Probably both.

Those are interesting stats, Teep. Quite a spike…in the ‘likes’ (pun intended), the last week of December. I shall head over there post-haste, to see if I can add to January’s figures.
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:50 pm

tactile wrote:I would like to see more members from the old board here. I don’t know whether, they just didn’t find us, or, they chose not to re-join. Probably both.

Hopefully now that the old web address forwards to this web address a few more people will make their way over.

tactile wrote:Those are interesting stats, Teep. Quite a spike…in the ‘likes’ (pun intended), the last week of December. I shall head over there post-haste, to see if I can add to January’s figures.

I think it helped that so many people were home for the holidays. It will be interesting to see what it will be like once everyone is back to work.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread