#003 Spike: Very naughty and totally adorable

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #003 Spike: Very naughty and totally adorable

Postby Pasty » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:28 am

Where do you think they are going with it Teep. My initial reaction is "Huh, he loved her without the soul
, they can't take that away"
Pasty
Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:59 am

Pasty wrote:Where do you think they are going with it Teep. My initial reaction is "Huh, he loved her without the soul
, they can't take that away"

I'm thinking "I didn't know what love really was" or " I never knew what real love was until I got my soul." I can see Spike thinking that now. It doesn't mean he didn't love but that he loves more now.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby sister cuervo » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:24 am

Yes, that sounds right. I would hope she would say something positive to him, like "You tried." It's too much to hope for something more Spuffy=positive.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Xane » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:03 pm

At first I was all like "oh he's going to say he never loved her, is there a bunch of Bangel's group writing this shit?"

But then I decided, I'm too old to get involved in sketchy comic wars.
Xane
Toddler Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:08 pm

sister cuervo wrote:Yes, that sounds right. I would hope she would say something positive to him, like "You tried." It's too much to hope for something more Spuffy=positive.

I was actually pretty happy she acknowledged that he did good things without the soul and that she wasn't going to stake him if he loses it.

Today's anniversaries...

Buffy: "Beer Bad" (1999)
Still trying to come to terms with Parker's womanizing, Buffy starts to hang out at the college bar where she and a group of upper-class students drown their troubles in an excess of beer. It soon becomes apparent that the local brew really brings out the wild side of the Slayer.

Angel: "Rm w/a Vu" (1999)
When Cordelia decides that she cannot stand her roach-infested apartment for one more day, Doyle offers to help her find a new place. He makes good on his offer and finds her a beautiful apartment that is well within her budget. But when she starts hearing strange voices, seeing things fly across the room, and waking up at night with her bed levitating off the floor, Cordy must decide how much the perfect apartment is really worth
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby Teep_P12 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:21 pm

Going to wait until tomorrow to do my rewatch of The Pack. LONG day today and that episode is not a favorite.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby tactile » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Teep_P12 wrote:
sister cuervo wrote:Yes, that sounds right. I would hope she would say something positive to him, like "You tried." It's too much to hope for something more Spuffy=positive.

I was actually pretty happy she acknowledged that he did good things without the soul and that she wasn't going to stake him if he loses it.

That was my take on it. Buffy was also very quick to say that if Spike lost his soul, they would fix him.

Thanks for the anniversary episode info, Teep. 'Beer Bad' quote: Xander, "Nothing can defeat the PENIS!"
Don't say I never post any meaningful BTVS comments. :D
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby fenderlove » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Allo, my lovelies! :D

Hugs and birthday wishes to everyone I've missed!
fenderlove
Baby Vamp

Postby linpen » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:38 am

G'day Fender :D

Nice to see you around :)
linpen
Toddler Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:48 am

Rewatch of "The Pack" is now up at viewtopic.php?f=19&t=93

Today's anniversaries:

Buffy: "Lie to Me" (1997) - Season 2, Episode 7
Ford, an old friend of Buffy's from L.A., shows up unexpectedly in Sunnydale, and seems to know that she is the Slayer. When Xander, Willow, and Angel discover that he is involved with a cultish group of disillusioned teens who idolize vampires, they must find out Ford's true agenda before it's too late. (http://www.tv.com/shows/buffy-the-vampi ... -to-me-19/)

Buffy: "Homecoming" (1998) - Season 3, Episode 5
When Cordelia flaunts her sure win for Homecoming Queen it awakens the prom queen within Buffy and the two vie brutally for the title. Meanwhile, the new vampire in town, Mr. Trick, rallies a group of tough vampires, demons and mercenaries together to play a game with the two Slayers... "Slayerfest '98." (http://www.tv.com/shows/buffy-the-vampi ... coming-39/)

Angel: "Supersymmetry" (2002) - Season 4, Episode 5
After Fred's physics article is published; she's invited to speak at a symposium where a portal opens, bringing her face to face with a demon and a dark secret about her old professor. Meanwhile Angel visits a comic book store seeking to solve the mystery and find out why someone would want Fred out of the way. (http://www.tv.com/shows/angel/supersymmetry-192069/)
Teep_P12
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread