#001 Welcome to the Hellmouth

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #001 Welcome to the Hellmouth

Postby spikealicious » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Good morning, all.

I got a picture from Kessi Blue contribution, too. And on our anniversary - which was also exactly one year since I saw James in the play in LA.

Here it is:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/spikealic ... 981991759/

I don't know why I can't make the pic show without a link (and good one, Stephen!). Also my scanner kept cutting out the 'Bite Me' on the left side.

Still, it's like he knows me with that picture. :lol: 8-) :lol: ;) :mrgreen:
spikealicious
Toddler Vamp

Postby Gray » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:00 pm

About James on H50, I only know what I already shared here with you all... :)
When asked at recent conventions, James was not able to said anything at all about returning to Hawaii Five-0. Since it will be such a big episode for the series, I imagine there will be a very strict gag order and efforts not to leak what will happen. Season 5 itself has not yet started, will begin later this month but shown this Saturday to those attending the Sunset on the Beach premiere, and so there will be lots of attempts not to spoil those that will not be seeing it early. Right now, everything surrounding the show will probably remain really tight.

Do not think I posted this with the previous H50 post...
A bit of a spoiler/synopsis about the 100th episode...and maybe will explain a little as to why there might be flashbacks with Victor?
http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/09/05/spoil ... 0d0b6a7e5a

"Do you have anything on Hawaii Five-0? — Thomas
I know it seems implausible, but someone gets the upper hand on McGarrett in the 100th episode, violently taking him hostage and leaving nary a clue for the Five-0 team to track other than some blood in his car. Ruh-roh! So, who’s behind the kidnapping? I’d put my money on Wo Fat."
Last edited by Gray on Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gray
Toddler Vamp

Postby stephen » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:02 pm

That signed picture is HOT spikealicious! :D

I sent in three questions (with his option of which one to answer) for a video message. I guess Jasmin said those will be going out after he finishes H-50 and Richmond this weekend.
stephen
Teen Vamp

Postby Gray » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:20 pm

Try watching this promo for WITCHES OF EAST END....it is posted on their You Tube channel. It is not the cool sneak peek that had James featured throughout. This one only has a brief flash of his face. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsOaHEY ... _MbDRC7p0w

This episode comes on TONIGHT on Lifetime (US) at 9 ET/ 8 CT...It seems like a really creepy episode, filmed in an abandoned looking asylum of sorts...If you can help spread the word via Twitter and Facebook and all over (even if you cannot get it yet), it might help the ratings. They are hovering only around 1 million viewers. Sounds like a lot but could be better. Would love for all the networks to see a jump and maybe it would be good for bringing greater attention toward James. Last time they had stiff competition with some award show and the final episode of True Blood...but tonight James on TV! Also the cast tends to live tweet. They are no longer on set together to do that, but they might still get together, even if virtually, and tweet during the episode.
Gray
Toddler Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Will do, but trade-off. Tomorrow is #LongLiveLongmire tweet day. Tweet for my cowboys, please.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby tactile » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Very cool…HOT photo, Spikealicious. 8-)

Thanks for the H50 info, Gray. I can’t see the YT promo clip. WOEE airs on Monday’s over here, so it’s not long to wait. *taps fingers*
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Awesome photo, Spikelicious. Where are you going to hang it. It will have a spotlight on it at all times, right? :mrgreen:

I'm not usually much of a twitterer but I will happily rave and promote both Witches of East End and Longmire!
Berengaria
Teen Vamp

Postby spikealicious » Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:09 pm

Yes, that is a hot pic! It was a hot scene!

And why yes, Berry, I will put the spotlight on the pic. *cue music* :lol: :lol: :lol:

I used to actually have the life-sized cardboard Spike up, but that was a long time ago, although I still have it. :)

I sort of forgot to say what I wanted James to write, except for my name, so the 'Bite Me' was his default. I think I would've chosen 'Hello Cutie,' just b'cuz I don't have one of those, but the other is fine. It goes along with my very first signed James pic I think.

Need to catch up on Witches. Looking forward to seeing James in H50 and his new version of, Rest in Peace!

BTW, how do I upload an avatar?
spikealicious
Toddler Vamp

Postby Nerys » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:27 am

Is the season premiere of H5-0 also the 100th episode? I really liked Victor Hesse so I would be more than happy to see him back. :D
Nerys
Toddler Vamp

Postby Lurky » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:48 am

Anyone watch Witches of East End last night? Lots of wonderful baddie James. He had a fabulous scene with Julia Ormont and he looked great but in some shots he looked amazing. :D

Hopefully someone can bring a downloaded copy here so everyone can enjoy it.
Lurky
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread