#001 Welcome to the Hellmouth

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #001 Welcome to the Hellmouth

Postby laimelady » Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:05 am

Lurky wrote:Anyone watch Witches of East End last night? Lots of wonderful baddie James. He had a fabulous scene with Julia Ormont and he looked great but in some shots he looked amazing. :D Yes indeed. Love that soft lighting
Hopefully someone can bring a downloaded copy here so everyone can enjoy it. ITA crosses fingers toes all my body bits & pieces

Tarkoff is so soft spoken, too. Not at all overt like Spike. The power suit gives him an air of 'I'm just another guy in a suit' - "Nothing to see here" illusion.
Julia Ormand and James a good on-screen match-up. She of 80's fame he of 90's celebrity.

http://witchesofeastend.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkoff <- impressive list of powers, too!
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby Reddygirl » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:00 pm

Since we don't have cable, I plan to order the DVDs.
Reddygirl
Baby Vamp

Postby tactile » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:40 pm

laimelady wrote:
Lurky wrote:Anyone watch Witches of East End last night? Lots of wonderful baddie James. He had a fabulous scene with Julia Ormont and he looked great but in some shots he looked amazing. :D Yes indeed. Love that soft lighting
Hopefully someone can bring a downloaded copy here so everyone can enjoy it. ITA crosses fingers toes all my body bits & pieces

Tarkoff is so soft spoken, too. Not at all overt like Spike. The power suit gives him an air of 'I'm just another guy in a suit' - "Nothing to see here" illusion.
Julia Ormand and James a good on-screen match-up. She of 80's fame he of 90's celebrity.

http://witchesofeastend.wikia.com/wiki/Tarkoff <- impressive list of powers, too!

Thanks for the teaser Lurky and Laimelady. Tarkoff sounds deliciously bad. Hope he gets to use that 'impressive list of powers'. :D
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:15 pm

That was a good episode, plenty of sex, lies but I didn't see any cake. :lol:
James was very good with Julia--definitely gave off the self-sacrificing lover vibe, even though we know he's up to no good. Very menacing in the earlier scenes.
And he's already been dead and resurrected once this week.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby sueworld » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Nice little gif set of wee Jimmy on Witches to be found over here on Tumblr......

http://spindlespindle1.tumblr.com/post/ ... thday-cake

sueworld
Child Vamp

Postby Pasty » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:05 pm

LOL Sue, when I saw that I thought that the possibility of a redemption arc is probably out of the picture.

James idea's of what makes a character adorable is weird. :lol:
Pasty
Vamp

Postby sueworld » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:11 pm

I have to admit I haven't seen any actual footage of this show except in gif form so I have no idea as to what the plot is, but judging by this, yes, he's an out and out villain alright! :D
sueworld
Child Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:37 pm

He snuggles with Joanna quite adorably. 8-)

Maybe she doesn't have to know he has another side. :evil:

And I'm sure there was cake. Joanna was complaining that no one stuck around long enough to have any. :lol:
Berengaria
Tween Vamp

Postby Gray » Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:53 pm

Nerys wrote:Is the season premiere of H5-0 also the 100th episode? I really liked Victor Hesse so I would be more than happy to see him back. :D

No, the premiere has long been filmed and will be aired later this month. The 100th episode, "If, Perhaps" will be shown in early November and started filming today according to Peter Lenkov via his Twitter.
Gray
Toddler Vamp

Postby tactile » Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Oh my! *fans self* I'd say, Tarkoff is the cake. What, shallow? Me! :P

Thanks heaps, for bringing those gorgeous gifs over, Sue. When he's good he's very good, but when he's bad, he's much better...or, is it badder...or even, the badder the better. Think I'll stop now. :D

Thanks for the info, Gray.
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread