#001 Welcome to the Hellmouth

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #001 Welcome to the Hellmouth

Postby Pasty » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:16 am

Hi DeeDee, nice to see you here.

New Thread.

http://colddeadseed.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38
Pasty
Vamp

Postby zubiemom » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:05 am

The bakery may have to run 24/7 to supply enough of that cake!
zubiemom
Child Vamp

Postby Mystwalker » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello everyone! So glad I found the site and was able to register so quickly. Seeing some familiar names and getting nostalgic. Hopefully I can make it to the Richmond comic con Sunday with my kids and catch up!

Hugs, Mystwalker (formerly known as deepblu) :D
Mystwalker
Baby Vamp

Postby kathylovesspike » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:01 pm

I did manage to find the Witches of East End on my cable directory...almost missed it...but got a chance to check it out. ;)
Has James been in this show all along???
Sadly...I have been MIA for so long I didn't catch any back story on James acting spots this year.
Boy...the last thing I remember seeing he was doing was the SciFi movie where he is a evil ( :P ) wizard and then I did catch some talk about him maybe returning to Hawaii 5-0, but that's about it. Oh yeah, I also remember the Metal Hurlant??? stuff, but have never been able to see any of that.
I did post on the old board for wishing James a happy birthday, but then the next thing I knew the site was GONE.... :evil: :cry: .
Now that we are back I feel like I've really missed a lot, so I must make a better effort to keep up with things. :oops:

My employer has started blocking all our errr uhmmm personal Internet use, so I have to rely on my old home computer.
Since Microsoft stopped supporting XP...the security issue is a big pain. I asked hubby to see if there was another antivirus we could try, but he just isn't interested in checking for one.
My cable company offers Trend Micro and says it is still supporting XP for a while longer, but the spam in my email is constant.
Oh well...anyway it is good to be back. :D
kathylovesspike
Baby Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:33 pm

Hey, Kathy, good to see you. James showed up in Witches of East End just 2 episodes ago. So you haven't missed that much. We do have hopes that his part will continue to the end of this season anyway. And the Hawaii 5-0 stuff he'll be doing will be on sometime in the coming season. Probably just a one shot flashback but you never know. :mrgreen:
Berengaria
Tween Vamp

Postby laimelady » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Reminder to post on new thread http://colddeadseed.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=38
to see more [url=#002 Cake Icing & Chocolate Covered Tarkoff]#002 Cake Icing & Chocolate Covered Tarkoff [/url]
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Previous

Return to General Thread