#002 Cake Icing & Chocolate Covered Tarkoff

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #002 Cake Icing & Chocolate Covered Tarkoff

Postby Berengaria » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:10 pm

I hope he doesn't return. That was about the creepiest scene I've ever seen James do (and I have quite a few to choose from) .
Berengaria
Tween Vamp

Postby Pasty » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:00 am

Ha, so Tarkoff lives! Well, it wouldn't really matter if he died, since he would just come back. :lol:

I'm glad James got this role, but this show is really strange. It seems they just throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks.

Berry, Richard Hatem seems to agree with you about the scene.

Richard Hatem @RichardHatem · 6h 6 hours ago

#WitchesofEastEnd Okay, about this Tarkoff/Joanna scene.... I've never been more uncomfortable on a set. It was excruciating to watch...
Pasty
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:38 am

Nothing says true love better than a huge needle of scary goo.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Lurky » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:23 am

James brought the creepy in so well that it was hard to watch. OMG. He would have made a very good Dexter. *shudder*.

The show has so many obvious inconsistencies. You see Joanne with a coat on in the beginning of a scene and after a commercial without, she is crawling one minute and running the next. Just weird stuff all over the place.
Lurky
Vamp

Postby redeem147 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:47 am

Anyone else going to Ottawa Pop Expo next month? Just booked my ticket. I can stay over night with my son and take his kids to the con. Win/win!
redeem147
Baby Vamp

Postby Pasty » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Ewwww, I just finished watching it and Tarkoff sure was creepy. It's interesting that they didn't kill him off, so it could be possible that he will be back if they are renewed.

Redeem, I'm planning on going and they just announced that John Barrowman will be there also. Con are you planning on going also?
Pasty
Vamp

Postby Lurky » Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:23 pm

Yay Redeem and Patsy! Have a great time and we will anticipate some reporting and pictures.
Lurky
Vamp

Postby tactile » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Lurky wrote:Yay Redeem and Patsy! Have a great time and we will anticipate some reporting and pictures.

I'll second that. Most important that you all have a great time....and then tell us all about it. ;)

roland wrote:Wendy turned herself into a black cat and rescued Joanna. She shoved Tarkoff's eight-inch hypodermic needle into his own shoulder.

*puts specs on*

Ahhh....his hypodermic needle! For a second there, I had visuals of Tarkoff the 'contortionist'...and an evil one to boot!
Just in my world then. :D

We’re a few episodes behind over here so, no creepy Tarkoff for us yet. I've watched all this seasons episodes, and am still clueless as to what's really going on. Not big on continuity of storyline, me thinks. :?
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:42 pm

It reminds me of when I watched Days of Our Lives & Dark Shadows. Just go with the flow. Everyone is somebody's evil twin or their illegitimate child/parent/cousin.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Pasty » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:52 pm

LOL, that's the best advice I've seen about this show, just go with the flow and don't try and make sense of it. Thanks Sister. :lol:

Hey, is the 100th episode of Hawaii Five-0 happening this week?
Pasty
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread