#013: The ViDiOTS Have Arrived!

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #013: The ViDiOTS Have Arrived!

Postby Teep_P12 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Sorry about the outage! Yahoo Small Business hosting is really horrible but at least we have the board for now.

I'm working on moving us over to GoDaddy hosting soon and at the same time I'll probably change us from a phpBB to a Word Press bulletin board instead. Just need to carve out some time to make it happen.

If the site goes down again, feel free to email me. The email address will show on the bottom of the error.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby Pasty » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:27 am

Thanks for everything you do for us Teep. :)

ETA: Hopefully this week we will hear about Runaways. Hulu will be making their presentation at the digital fronts this Wednesday.

http://www.adweek.com/digital/iab-annou ... ts-175050/
Pasty
Vamp

Postby Pasty » Wed May 03, 2017 10:03 am

Yay, Runaways has been picked up for the series.

http://deadline.com/2017/05/marvels-run ... 202082303/

Now, I just have to figure out how to watch it in Canada. :) Bravo Canada just picked up The Handmaid Tale from Hulu so there is hope for us Canadians.
Pasty
Vamp

Postby Theda Bara » Fri May 12, 2017 9:25 am

Howdy everybody!! It has been a very long time!

I have been taking care of my elderly parents and had no time for a lot of online activities. But now that they have both passed on, I'm dipping my toe back in the water, so to speak. I still see a few familiar names here so I just wanted to say HI! I REALLY MISSED ALL OF YOU!! :D
Theda Bara
Baby Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Sun May 14, 2017 5:44 am

Wow, Theda! Glad to see you! If you're on Facebook, there is a CDS group page, too, :D
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Pasty » Sun May 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Nice to hear from you Theda! \o/
Pasty
Vamp

Postby Theda Bara » Sun May 14, 2017 9:29 pm

Good Lord, I've missed you all! Have avoided Facebook until now, but am about to cave in and join there because I miss so many of my old buddies from here! I'm so glad to find you again Pasty, Sister Cuervo, Teep!!!

...and Happy Mother's Day to everyone who is a mommy!!

In other news, I just got unexpectedly laid off on Thursday. Just updated everything on Linked In today and applied for a job with a vendor I used to work with at my old job, so fingers crossed that they like me as much as they seemed to when I was a customer. I thought that applying online was supposed to be easier - I feel so old and out of touch now! I just have to keep reminding myself: I always panic between jobs, send out lots of resumes right away, get interviews and get hired within three weeks of losing the last job. And then I wished I'd enjoyed my time off more - forgetting that I'm way too stressed to enjoy myself until I get the next job lined up. In the long run it was probably a good thing - I'd started really hating my old job, but not enough to look for a new one. The universe just gave me a push in the right direction, that's all. But it still has stressed the crap outta me. I won't be able to relax and unclench until after my first few days on the new job.
Theda Bara
Baby Vamp

Postby Con » Mon May 15, 2017 8:29 am

*waves* to Theda Bara - nice to see you again! :)
Con
Toddler Vamp

Postby Theda Bara » Mon May 15, 2017 10:03 pm

Kaaaaahn! I mean CON!!! :D Great to see you again!! How have you been?
Theda Bara
Baby Vamp

Postby Con » Wed May 17, 2017 8:34 am

I'm doing well, thanks! Same old, same old... I guess that's both a good and bad thing, lol!

Sorry to hear the news about your parents. :(
Con
Toddler Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread