#013: The ViDiOTS Have Arrived!

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #013: The ViDiOTS Have Arrived!

Postby Pasty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:15 pm

Happy New Year to you too Sue.

I watched that video also, and James actually said near the beginning that they made Victor so unlikable because he was supposed to die, then now decided he's not going to die. LOL, just like Spike.

Looking forward to see how they resurrect him. One of the showrunners said in an interview.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/marvels-runaw ... 47734.html

We saw a glimpse of the capsule that Victor is in. Are we going to see him next season?
Savage: Victor will spend some time in Jonah’s box, but he’ll be coming out one way or another. But what that actually means in terms of who Victor is and what his allegiances are remain to be seen.
Pasty
Vamp

Postby sueworld » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:28 pm

"One way or another" That does it, I'm more worried now. :(
sueworld
Child Vamp

Postby Pasty » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:47 pm

James was joking in a different interview that he's probably starting to decompose in that box. LOL

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/james-mars ... ce=twitter

At the point of the finale, which streamed Tuesday, the actor guesstimates that Victor has started the decomposition process, and is "starting to smell." The good news, according to Jonah, is that Victor's mitochondria are still functioning, which gives us some hope of revival. But what will Victor be like, should he return? And could the resemblance of Victor Stein's name to that of another evil genius scientist (cough, cough, Victor Frankenstein) be a clue?

"He might come back looking like a zombie, or he might come back looking like a Greek god," Marsters said. "If it's a zombie, make it as horrific as possible. Don't make me pretty. On Buffy, I was always like, 'Put a big wound on. Just slather me with blood. I don't mind.' But I want Jonah to fix Victor up! I want his mitochondria to be sparkling! I want everyone to go, 'Oh my god, you lost weight! Were you working out in there? You've got a six-pack!'"
Pasty
Vamp

Postby sueworld » Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:56 pm

I know from observing JM's tweets that he's pretty out of the loop when it comes to this show, thats what is making me nervous. I could easily see him being dumped sadly, but I hope not.
sueworld
Child Vamp

Postby Pasty » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Yeah, they might do a story where his body decays but his soul survives and would need a new body. I hope not.
Pasty
Vamp

Postby Lurky » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:49 pm

In one of his tweets he said that he's been playing this video game that he forgets to eat which will be good cause he wants Victor to come out of the box looking pretty and buff. :D He also hinted that Leslie's husband, I forget his name, will be feeding everyone. So maybe he'll be sacrificed to heal victor.

I just read that all the parents, except for James, are coming back for season 2 and that they won't confirm or deny whether Victor is dead or not or how he'll come back. That's a little worrying.
Lurky
Vamp

Postby Pasty » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:29 pm

Victor really was a despicable character so it's hard coming back from that, especially after they show him hitting his young son. But I think they are playing with us for a reason, and Victor will come back.
Pasty
Vamp

Postby Lurky » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:17 pm

I think so too Patsy. I also think that his coming down from the Jonah drug caused his over the top anger so it will be interesting to see what they do with all that.
Lurky
Vamp

Postby sueworld » Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:33 am

No James? I bloody knew it. Looks like they're going to swop actors. God that soooooo disappointing! :x
sueworld
Child Vamp

Postby Pasty » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:23 am

Lurky, I was thinking about the flashback when he hit his son in the car after he picked him up. They were showing he was pretty despicable even without the Jonah serum.

Sue, I don't think anyone knows yet if James is coming back. We were just speculating about it.
Pasty
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread