#008 - We're ALL playing, ‘The Devil You Know’..waiting game

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

Re: #008 - We're ALL playing, ‘The Devil You Know’..waiting

Postby Teep_P12 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:08 pm

Letsfightthatevil wrote:OH LISTEN : CancunCon!!! It's perfect!

It sounds like it was destined to be!

Speaking of destined to be...how are Spangel celebrating today's Supreme Court Ruling in the US???
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby Lurky » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 pm

Teep_P12 wrote:Speaking of destined to be...how are Spangel celebrating today's Supreme Court Ruling in the US???

I was never really a spangle because I was never a DB fan or even thought he was good looking but I'm so proud of our country today! It was a good day and it was about time! :D
Lurky
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:43 am

Not a Spangle either, but SPander! is happy! :D

The cruise sounded marvelous and so many opportunities to see beautiful places, too. I really had no idea they were going to be stopping anywhere to tour around. Fir some reason, I was thinking it would just be sailing around with panels all the time. :oops: I've never been to CanCun, but CanCunCon would be fun!
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Pasty » Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:18 am

It's been fun reading all the joyous posts about the ruling online! It's about time. :D
Pasty
Vamp

Postby tactile » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Thanks heaps, Teep & Letsfightthatevil. Barcelona, Florence, Rome…so many beautiful places. Sounds like you had a fantastic experience, with some wonderful memories to keep. I'm so glad. :D
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Gray » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Been busy catching up on sharing photos....I went to the last three James conventions which were one right after the other. I had precious little time when trying to wrap up the school year and prepare for the cruise to actually upload the photos I took until now. I still have the cruise ones to go.

But Awesome Con in Washington, DC at the end of May are here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/graysunri ... 4671996419
and Fanboy Expo in Knoxville at the start of June are here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/graysunri ... 5090927696

Both of these events were fun, but Knoxville was a little bit better since it included a solo concert. James sang brilliantly! I was on the cruise but did not purchase any special Internet package, just sat back and relaxed, enjoying the sights and sounds. No time spent online to speak of...hung around with good friends, met new ones, went and saw places that I have only seen in books...well, it was a dream come true for me. I hope to have those convention photos from last week up soon on my Flickr. I will put my travel photos up on my Facebook page.

Want to take a moment here to give my deepest and most heartfelt thanks to Teep for all the hard work she did on the cruise....you rock, woman!
Gray
Toddler Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:21 pm

Gray wrote:Want to take a moment here to give my deepest and most heartfelt thanks to Teep for all the hard work she did on the cruise....you rock, woman!

Thanks so much for saying so! Everyone made it so easy on me so it helped to make me look good. ;)
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby tactile » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:23 pm

Thanks for sharing your photos with us, Gray. I'm so glad you had such a good time at the Cons and on the cruise. :)

Gray wrote: Want to take a moment here to give my deepest and most heartfelt thanks to Teep for all the hard work she did on the cruise....you rock, woman!

She does indeed. Image Image
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Also want to add my thanks for sharing your photos. I actually made it to Awesome Con but I am no photographer. :oops:
Berengaria
Tween Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

tactile wrote:She does indeed.

<blushing>

Edited to add...

Fic rec: Imitation of a Man
Author: DarkApple

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memori ... &filter=al

Teep's Note: Fabulous story. Heartbreaking at times but a satisfying ending. Really worth the read. So many good stories in the 'verse but once in a while something still comes along that just reminds you why you fell in love with Spike in the first place.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General Thread