#005 JM upstaged his costars, returning the snark w/interest

Daily conversations, fandom updates, and everything else!

#005 JM upstaged his costars, returning the snark w/interest

Postby Teep_P12 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Moving this over from the previous thread:

Gray wrote:Two things that may be of interest to some of you....

The band, Ghost of the Robot, has decided to release their new album while aboard the cruise in June. They are offering a free CD to anyone that purchases cruise passes by March 1.They are planning to hold an exclusive listening party at that time too. Visit for more information - comicconatsea.com

There is going to be a fourth book about Gareth and Adele of the Vampire Empire series. The Griffiths made the announcement that it will be released in September. No word yet if James will do the audiobook version, but, I imagine, if his schedule allows they will probably ask him to. https://www.facebook.com/vampireempire
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Re: #005 JM upstaged his costars, returning the snark w/inte

Postby Teep_P12 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:22 pm

1) Cruise - Any board members planning to go to this? I remember my angst over the Queen Mary event and my horrible motion sickness. I ended up skipping that event and still regret it to this day. Now I'm seriously considering this cruise and thinking I would be crazy if I go. I was 100% decided that I would go because my husband wanted to but now he's found out his yearly National Guard training is going to be through most of June so if I go it would be on my own.

2) Birthday - Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes! It was a really fun day. Mostly centered around food which is never always a good thing. Pretty much covered all of my favorite birthday things in one day. :)

3) Facebook - Looks like I'm going to already hit 5,000 likes tomorrow...WOW!

4) Rest in Peace Teaser - Love the teaser and his voice sounds really good.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby Pasty » Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 am

Thanks for creating the thread Teep, I was trying last night but it wouldn't let me for some reason so I gave up and was going to try again this morning, but you beat me to it. :D
Pasty
Vamp

Postby tactile » Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:58 pm

Thanks for the update, Gray.

Yay, for 5000 Facebook likes. Well done, Teep. :D

Teep_P12 wrote: 1) Cruise - Any board members planning to go to this? I remember my angst over the Queen Mary event and my horrible motion sickness. I ended up skipping that event and still regret it to this day. Now I'm seriously considering this cruise and thinking I would be crazy if I go. I was 100% decided that I would go because my husband wanted to but now he's found out his yearly National Guard training is going to be through most of June so if I go it would be on my own.

It would be great if you could manage the cruise and keep those motion sickness demons at bay.
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:07 pm

I would love to go with you on the cruise, but I don't think I can right now.
I was afraid of motion sickness when we took a short cruise in the Gulf, but that was fine. Got a bit queasy on Lake Michigan on a sailboat, though.
Have fun and bring us prizes.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby laimelady » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Image Image Italian Legend of La Befana Image Image
Image Welcome too to Empresspatti Happy Epiphany Eve ImageImage
ImageImageImage Celebration Clean-up Included!
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Just a head's up that James is about to lose another online board. The Mods at fan forum James Marsters board have a minimum number of posts per month that they have to reach. They have been keeping it going almost by themselves and have announced they think it's time to call it a day. If anyone cares about that and wants to drop a comment from time to time it could help...but they seem to be nearing the end of their days. :cry:
Berengaria
Tween Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Berengaria wrote:Just a head's up that James is about to lose another online board.

Do you have their contact info? I could feature them as the site of the day on the facebook page if they want to keep it going. Otherwise we can ask if they want to send people here or to one of the other boards.

I've also been trying to send traffic to More Than Spike, Spuffy Realm and Elysian Fields to keep them going.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby Lurky » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:41 am

Seems like James will be in Las Vegas on April 24th. Anyone up for a CDS reunion in Vegas?
Lurky
Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:44 am

Lurky wrote:Seems like James will be in Las Vegas on April 24th. Anyone up for a CDS reunion in Vegas?

Yes, please! Steve did confirm and I would LOVE to go!
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Thread