CDS PETS

Everything else!

Re: CDS PETS

Postby Spike's Wolf » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:11 am

That is too funny. A flying Weasel! Thank-you for sharing Tactile.
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby zubiemom » Mon Oct 19, 2015 8:45 pm

We have added a new member to our pack. Kaylee's breeder had a 17 month old girl that she'd planned to add to her breeding program, but she turned out too lean and lanky to do well in the conformation ring, so the breeder wanted her to go to a home that would do some sort of performance work with her and have her spayed. She also new our oldest girl Penny is probably not going to be around more than a year or two. (Penny is really showing her age already, and she's only 8.) On Sunday, after I returned from seeing JM at Dallas Comic Con I drove out to Katy Texas to pick up Candy. All the dogs have been frolicking non-stop ever since she arrived. Even our ornery terrier mix Annie has accepted her.

In the morning she starts obedience training. Next weekend she starts learning the mysteries of flyball. I think we're all going to have a lot of fun with her. I've only managed one picture and it sucks, because she's always in motion. If I ever get a decent one I'll post it (if I can remember how to do that here).
zubiemom
Child Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:11 pm

Can't wait to see a picture of your new girl Zubie!
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby laimelady » Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:32 pm

How wonderful, Zubie to have a new puppy playmate!
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby wispy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:15 pm

Zubiemom, Candy sounds like a keeper so happy you get to enjoy her. New doggies are always such fun and bring a new spark of fun to a family. Give all of them hugs from me can't wait for a few pics. :)
wispy
Master Vamp

Postby zubiemom » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:01 am

Kaylee is rather bent out of shape. She believes that SHE is the only dog worthy of training and the resulting treats, and I'm spending part of our training time on Candy. Kaylee maintains that this is grossly unfair.
zubiemom
Child Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Tue May 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Bump
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:22 am

bump
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby zubiemom » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:08 am

Candy and I had our first ever adventure in the Obedience ring last week. It was also my first time to show in my powerchair. She did pretty well on Heeling and her recall was good, but she somehow forgot she'd ever heard the word Stay. I rolled away and she stood up. That was that. We'll try again in October.

Kaylee ran Flyball for 3 straight days on 2 teams each day. By Sunday she was tired, but still eager to run. She is now a Flyball Master Champion.

I posted photos on my Facebook page, but can't manage to get them to load here.
zubiemom
Child Vamp

Postby tactile » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:17 pm

zubiemom wrote:Candy and I had our first ever adventure in the Obedience ring last week. It was also my first time to show in my powerchair. She did pretty well on Heeling and her recall was good, but she somehow forgot she'd ever heard the word Stay. I rolled away and she stood up. That was that. We'll try again in October.

Aww... bless! Candy did well given it was her first time. Ahem! I too have been known to forget what 'stay' means.. on occasion. ;)

Kaylee ran Flyball for 3 straight days on 2 teams each day. By Sunday she was tired, but still eager to run. She is now a Flyball Master Champion.

Master Champion! Wow! Well done to Kaylee. All your hard work (as hers) has certainly paid off. :)

"Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~
tactile
Master Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic