CDS PETS

Everything else!

CDS PETS

Postby linpen » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:34 am

I thought I would try and start a thread for CDS pets Lets see if this works

Posted on cds a few years ago Bandit my parents dog

Now Bandit sitting on Dads shoulder with Tiger(Bandits dad) and isabella who belong to my sister.

Oscar my daughters Jack Russell as a puppy and now
Lola my daughter other dog
linpen
Toddler Vamp

Re: CDS PETS

Postby sister cuervo » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:21 am

:D Cute puppies! I love seeing everyone's dogs, although I'm more of a cat person.
I've become a volunteer for Maine Coon cat rescue and I currently have one in residence.
She's a fluff ball called Gypsy, inky black and more hair than wit.
She is very friendly and sweet tempered, though. Whomever she belonged to previously had her completely declawed, so she could never be an outdoor cat.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby linpen » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:35 am

What a lovely cat sister

Cassidy feline member of the family would insist on a post of his own

[URL=http://s261.photobucket.com/user/linpen_photo/media/cassidy/Picture002-1.jpg.html]Image[/URL
linpen
Toddler Vamp

Postby wispy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:52 am

Great pictures linpen and SisterC! Now I just have to figure out how to bring over pictures. My regular computer died a few weeks ago and took most of my pictures with it. This laptop doesn't have any yet so I will have to figure something out. Same thing for my avatar. I will put on my thinking cap. Thanks for the cute pics.
wispy
Master Vamp

Postby Spike's Wolf » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:41 pm

Great pictures Linpen & SisterC. I will have to try to get ones of Kimmie & QofJ posted soon. What would we do without our pets?
Spike's Wolf
Master Vamp

Postby zubiemom » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Wonderful to see this thread return and see the lovely dog and cat pictures. I'll have to figure out how to post pics of my girls (a liver Flat-Coated Retriever, a black Flat-Coated Retriever, and a bratty terrier mix.)
zubiemom
Child Vamp

Postby tactile » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:37 pm

Super pictures, Linpen & SisterC. I'm so glad to see this thread back again. Being able to see pictures of everyone's beautiful pets always brings a huge smile to my face. :D

"Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Nerys » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:29 pm

Thank you for opening this thread, linpen!

Always love to see animals, especially cats. So keep posting. :mrgreen:
Nerys
Toddler Vamp

Postby laimelady » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:38 pm

sister cuervo wrote:I've become a volunteer for Maine Coon cat rescue and I currently have one in residence.
She's a fluff ball called Gypsy, inky black and more hair than wit.
Image She is very friendly and sweet tempered, though. Whomever she belonged to previously had her completely declawed, so she could never be an outdoor cat.
When I fostered kitties I learned how to use nail clippers to keep their nails from trashing the house. Rich folks would buy plastic nail tips, look liked nail polished, have no idea how effective or long lasting.
DeClawing is the same as if humans had their nail knuckles, fingertips removed. I's horrid. Lifelong pain walking. So glad she's with you.

linpen wrote:Image Cassidy feline member of the family would insist on a post of his own
Reminds me of poor megacolon Badger R.I.P. outlived all predicitons. Here's a punching B&W kitty *bandwith issues* would give a *message* square. :|
Welcome to browse some of my Kitty Pics
or copy images from Open (laimelady) Bucket account.
linpen wrote:I thought I would try and start a thread for CDS pets Lets see if this works
Image Posted on cds a few years ago Bandit my parents dog
Image Now Bandit sitting on Dads shoulder with Tiger(Bandits dad) and isabella who belong to my sister.
ImageImage Oscar my daughters Jack Russell as a puppy and now
Image Lola my daughter other dog
Oh I Love your wee puppies! ADORBS!
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby linpen » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:49 am

Oscar, the most laid back Jack Russell I ever seen, spends a lot of time on the couch back.
linpen
Toddler Vamp

Next

Return to Off Topic