Current Favorite shows & new ones, too

Re: Current Favorite shows & new ones, too

Postby Paula » Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Well, that was a disappointing fall finale to SLEEPY HOLLOW. Jeez, Henry, all you had to do was kill Katrina. Was that so much to ask? Figures he'd wuss out. Speaking of wusses, can they please get rid of Headless? Don't really see the point of keeping him around anymore. Useful information, my eye! :roll: Wouldn't it have been cool if the Witnesses had killed Abraham only to have Irving become his replacement? That would have been a great "D'oh!" moment. Why did Irving have that spiffy hallucination as a badass in the booby hatch if nothing was going to come of it? Hawley had next to nothing to do this week. That's good. At episode's end, he's presumably still alive. That's bad. Best part of episode? Crane wanting to get a motorcycle if they survive the apocalypse. :lol:
Paula
Vamp

Postby Paula » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:48 pm

Myth, I failed to see your comments about SLEEPY HOLLOW before I posted my own. I also want to know what the holy heck happened to the Kindred. He was so cool and they just forgot all about him. Seems pretty irresponsible on the Witnesses' part. Also rather dumb not to recruit him for the big battle in last night's episode. Shoot, shouldn't he at least have been mentioned during the strategy brainstorming session?

Really hate having Henry switch sides like that. I like him as a badass. The last thing I want to see is some lame happy family reunion with Crane, Katrina, and Henry. Blech!
Paula
Vamp

Postby Paula » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:15 pm

Just remembered the severed Gorgon's head left behind in last week's SLEEPY HOLLOW. That thing could have come in handy against Moloch and his buddies, don't you think? Boy, the Witnesses are screwing up all over the place. They'd fit right in on THE WALKING DEAD. :lol:
Paula
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:48 am

Crane needs a crossbow to go with that Harley. :D I figured out the ending too quickly darn it. I wish Henry had gotten rid of Katrina, but no such luck.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Myth » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:02 pm

S.C. :" Daryl and Crane sitting in a tree"...la la la ls :twisted: Hey! crossbows and Harleys!!

I am looking forward to Agent Carter and, after seeing the teasers, I think GALAVANT looks wonderfully funny. Only 4 eps I believe.

I have been watching BENCHED on USA. I like it and it has promise. I loved HAPPY ENDINGS and it was canceled before its time. Eliza Coupe was on H.E and now stars in BENCHED. The actor who played Ted in BETTER OFF TED is in it as well. Sigh, BETTER OFF TED was canceled before it's time. I thought it was hilarious. Same with OUTSOURCED. Oh my....I could go on and on about shows I actually liked and that got canned :(
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:42 am

Have you seen the previews for Backstrom? It looks funny & interesting for a procedural. Rainn Wilson is the star.

We are definitely going to watch Galavant Such a good cast for that, even though I am not a huge fan of musicals.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Paula » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:49 am

Saw the preview for BACKSTROM. I don't know. Looked like a retread of HOUSE to me and I couldn't take more than two minutes of that show.

GALAVANT? The only way I could watch that is if I was strapped to a chair like Malcolm McDowell in A CLOCKWORK ORANGE. :lol:
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:58 pm

I will definitely watch BACKSTROM to see if it clicks for me. I do like Rain Wilson :D

Huh....guess I need help from here to tie down Paula and get a torture device to keep her eyes open and then sit back watching her watching GALAVANT. I predict good times :twisted:
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:03 pm

I watched about 10 minutes of PETER PAN LIVE....just because. Not my thing and once again I will say that I am so happy my kids aren't small. Anyhoo, I just read a few comments from viewers and I had to laugh at...."Christopher Walken looked like a little old lady playing Christopher Walken". I like CW but I have to admit that his makeup looked a bit much.
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:49 pm

Here's a teaser for POI. New episode 12/16 and then holiday hiatus. I like TV.com for reviews and news (dates back to the BTVS days for me) and I remember posters going after critic/reviewer Tim Surette blasting him for not watching POI. Well, he finally gave in and is probably one of the biggest fans now which is great because there is always a weekly review and always some news!

http://www.tv.com/shows/person-of-inter ... 824832130/
Myth
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to TV Shows