Current TV shows#4

Re: Current TV shows#4

Postby Myth » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:57 pm

Blurk 8-) TV sucketh. There's a WHOLE LOT of nothing and that is saying something since we now have an ungodly number of shows to pick from. Gah! maybe I feel stretched to thin and dumb because I don't know how to get some shows not on Xfinity, Netflix and Hulu. It's a feast and yet a famine for me :?

I am watching HOOTEN AND THE LADY (think INDIANA JONES meets ROMANCING THE STONE). It's fun and I like the two leads. MIDNIGHT TEXAS is soooooooooooooooo bad and yet I need to watc baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad sometimes, you know? Still like PREACHER, PEOPLE OF EARTH and WRECKED. Oh...yes to ODD MOM OUT but no to WILL. I liked the first ep but not enough to watch more.

A big fat NO!! to a second Season of BIG LITTLE LIES. It was a one-off for me and I enjoyed it but don't see any reason for more.

I've started watching The Handmaiden's Tale. Haven't read any of the books but have already realised that it's one of those shows that you turn on when you're in the mood for some dark depressive, agonising tv

Ya think? ROTF. I watched 2 eps and contemplated hanging myself :roll:
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:04 am

WILL is not a great show by any stretch, but I find it entertaining. Lord knows the guy playing Shakespeare is easy on the eyes.
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:43 pm

Paula wrote:WILL is not a great show by any stretch, but I find it entertaining. Lord knows the guy playing Shakespeare is easy on the eyes.

Hey...he's British. You are a sucker for the Brits and their accent. Me too but not enough for WILL. The ratings are horrible so it will probably be one Season.
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:26 pm

Myth wrote:
Paula wrote:WILL is not a great show by any stretch, but I find it entertaining. Lord knows the guy playing Shakespeare is easy on the eyes.

Hey...he's British. You are a sucker for the Brits and their accent. Me too but not enough for WILL. The ratings are horrible so it will probably be one Season.

"Always with the negative waves, Moriarty."

That's a line from KELLY'S HEROES, in case you're wondering. :lol:
Paula
Vamp

Previous

Return to TV Shows