TV premiere dates

TV premiere dates

Postby Myth » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:30 am

This will get lost in the TV thread so I am doing an 'easy access' separate post. We can post premiere dates and then the cancellation notices :lol:

Here's FALL 2015-

Fall premiere dates
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Re: TV premiere dates

Postby Paula » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Looking forward to September 9th which marks the return of both THE LEAGUE and YOU'RE THE WORST. A far as new shows are concerned, I'm curious about NARCOS. Also want to see BENDERS, but I don't understand the description about the characters' "totally irrational obsession with men's hockey." What's irrational about that? :D
Paula
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:18 am

I'm going to be interested in Bastard Executioner, Into the Badlands & Blindspot.
I saw the promo for Badlands during FoTWD. Love me some sword fighting.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Myth » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:58 am

TV.com did a list of their most anticipated new series. I never heard of the first one on their list! CHILDHOOD'S END looks good. I am planning on watching BLINDSPOT and THE PLAYER just because my boys from STRIKEBACK are each starring in one of these. I am all about BADLANDS. I'm all over swords and martial arts (grins at S.C).

Huh :shock: I went to imDb to check out something and I clicked onto the upcoming movie trailers and it is now a half hour later. I had a giggle fest which worries me because if I enjoy a trailer, it usually means the movie will suck :( DAMN YOU MOVIE TRAILER PEOPLE!!

TV.com picks.
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:59 am

Here's another list of premiere dates through December from ROTTEN TOMATOES. There's some pictures :D

http://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/art ... ere-dates/

If it stays up for a bit, there is a list of the best guest characters on SUPERNATURAL and JM is number 6 if I remember correctly. Should be on the same link.

Laimelady did an extensive list on the 'Current TV' thread.
Myth
Vamp

Return to TV Shows