Current TV Shows #3

Re: Current TV Shows #3

Postby Myth » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:22 pm

Surprised we didn't learn how Lou got his limp. He ended the season injury free

I think I remember from S1 that Lou did a traffic stop and got shot and had to quit the police force.

The Finale was slow but I kind of expected it. The ending for Mike was hysterical and yet sad. Dang...from mob enforcer to accounting and an incredibly small office. I loved the opening action with Black Sabbath doing War Pigs. No matter what, FARGO was superb this Season and I really hope Kirsten Dunst gets the Golden Globe.

I saw the first episode of THE EXPANSE and I was intrigued so I will continue to watch.

I also watched Part 1 of CHILDHOOD'S END and the ending was awesome. I don't know what will happen next but I have a bad feeling.

Paula - watch Luther Friday night. I doubt if you have to see earlier episodes.
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Thanks, Myth, I completely forgot how Lou injured his leg. I, too, greatly enjoyed hearing some Black Sabbath in the FARGO finale. Was disappointed when Milligan pulled up to the Gerhardt compound and the music ended. Kirsten Dunst did a really good job, but I wouldn't mind seeing Patrick Wilson get some accolades for the less flashy role.

Will try to watch LUTHER.
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:10 pm

It's a date for LUTHER. BBCA at 9pm my time. It's long tonight..2 hours and 45 minutes but worth it. Ruth Wilson from TA was on LUTHER S1 and she was chilling and mesmerizing. S1 was superb!
Myth
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:29 pm

OOh, that was a good one! I have a feeling there may be more in store for out DCI Luther. I liked the call-outs to the dead friends, especially. I'm glad he still has friends that will go outside the lines for him.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Paula » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:40 pm

Sorry, missed out on LUTHER. Watched a Chicago Blackhawks game and THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. What could I do? I'm only human! :lol:
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:46 pm

No Paula, you are not human.

LUTHER was good but I actually wanted more. Looks like Laura Haddock of Da VINCI'S DEMONS will be the 'new' Alice if the series continues.

HOMELAND ended on a quiet note. If Quinn Is dead, then I seriously don't think I will watch the new Season. I can only take so much of the Claire Danes emotional chin wiggle 8-)

Da Vinci's Demons had a decent ending only because I didn't expect laughter, rainbows and doves. I will miss yummy Tom Riley.

INTO THE BADLANDS had a decent Season Finale. I like this show but, then again, I am a sucker for all the Ninja etc fighting :D

I am intrigued and slightly addicted to SPOTLESS. So differentThe actor who plays Bates on DOWNTON ABBEY Plays a mobster on this new series. Interesting.
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:06 pm

So, I'm not human? Oh, well. I've been called worse things in my life. :lol:
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:58 am

I actually watched most of the LIONS/SAINTS game last night. I KNOW!! It's a Xmas miracle Paula!! I didn't watch the last quarter because the score was so one-sided. Please don't tell me the Saints rallied for a win :lol:
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:31 am

Glad to know you watched YOUR team play a football game, Myth! ;) :lol: They sure did better than my Bears who went down in flames to the Vikings on Sunday.

Final Score:

Detroit 35
New Orleans 27
Paula
Vamp

Postby laimelady » Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Happy BIrthday, Myth!
looksee -> General Thread
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady