Current TV Shows #2

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Fri May 08, 2015 11:26 am

ABC canceled FOREVER. I am upset. It was an enjoyable and entertaining show. I was charmed by it. Here's hoping a cable station or Netflix steps up. So much crud on TV and this happens :x
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Fri May 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Double Drat! I was really looking forward to another season of Henry and his pals. Boo.
iZombie has been renewed, though. Zippy writing and reminds me of early Buffy.
Did you guys watch Whitechapel at all? I wanted to see it again, but it's not on Netflicks right now, nor on Acorn. I've noticed quite a few of the actors showing up in GoT and Outlander. I was thrilled to see Douglas Henshall on Outlander last episode. I really liked him in Primeval.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Myth » Fri May 08, 2015 2:57 pm

sister cuervo wrote:Double Drat! I was really looking forward to another season of Henry and his pals. Boo.
iZombie has been renewed, though. Zippy writing and reminds me of early Buffy.
Did you guys watch Whitechapel at all? I wanted to see it again, but it's not on Netflicks right now, nor on Acorn. I've noticed quite a few of the actors showing up in GoT and Outlander. I was thrilled to see Douglas Henshall on Outlander last episode. I really liked him in Primeval.

I wrote the same thing on another forum about Douglas Henshall :D Loved him on PRIMEVAL!!!!!

WHITECHAPEL is very good IMO but way too short. Only 2 of those English/UK Seasons. Just when you get attached to characters, the series ends :cry:
Myth
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Mon May 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Whew! Sleepy Hollow, Elementary & POI are definitely renewed. X-Files has been pushed to January, though.

I was watching Rebus today on AcornTV, and Natalie Dormer & Sharon Smalls were guest stars. I loved Sharon Smalls in Inspector Lynley with handsome Nathaniel Parker. :P (For some reason, I occasionally get him mixed up with Ciaran Hinds)
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Myth » Mon May 11, 2015 9:43 pm

I knew about SH but I am thrilled POI is now officially renewed :D
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Tue May 12, 2015 6:58 am

Looks like POI only gets 13 episodes :cry:
Myth
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Tue May 12, 2015 12:28 pm

I noticed they were saying something like the Mentalist only got 13 to wrap up their final season, too. :x Grrr.
I haven't seen any new shows that interest me on the schedule as yet. Lucifer looks like a "poor man's" Angel rehash.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Myth » Wed May 13, 2015 12:46 pm

sister cuervo wrote:I noticed they were saying something like the Mentalist only got 13 to wrap up their final season, too. :x Grrr.
I haven't seen any new shows that interest me on the schedule as yet. Lucifer looks like a "poor man's" Angel rehash.

I find network TV to be 85% horrible unless I want to have background noise while I am doing a task or 5. The glut of procedurals and reality shows just boggles. I am thankful that I can get Netflix, Amazon Prime, Plex etc. I'd rather watch an old series over than watch most of these new shows. Uck!! I am thrilled that AGENT CARTER got renewed and if you didn't see Season 1 then give it a shot because it was good. I did watch a few eps of MADAM SECRETARY and I liked it but it got lost in the glut of shows I watch in the same time slot and ON DEMAND is not reliable because it deletes some episodes or keeps them for a very short time. I'll check out LUCIFER and THE PREACHER but I haven't seen anything I might be interested in with the new shows. Oh...I do watch THE FLASH and IZOMBIE and I genuinely like them both.

Dumb questions (go me :D ), we have 15 pages on this thread so does that mean I have to start Thread #3?
Myth
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Thu May 14, 2015 10:25 am

You can start it if you like, Myth. You'll get to "name" it. :D
I'm with you on network tv. Tiresome & horrible. I noticed that about OnDemand, too. It was supposed to record Blacklist for me and it missed the first half-hour! Ruined the whole season for me, since OD didn't have that episode.
Teep says Supergirl looks like a winner, but I'm feeling meh! about that, as Gotham is enough super-stuff for me.
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Paula » Thu May 14, 2015 12:29 pm

SUPERGIRL?! Oh, goody. Another super hero show! :roll: For the love of God, will this moronic fad ever end?
Paula
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to TV Shows