Current TV Shows #2

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:23 am

Last night was a good TV night for me. AGENTS OF SHIELD was great action and the quips were flying and there was a lead-in of sorts for AVENGERS movie. Then came POI..... :o I had to check the episode info guide because I was beginning to think the episode was the Season Finale. Nope....next week is the Finale and there will hell to pay! I can't even begin to consider the bad that is going to go down and I will be upset if Shaw has been brainwashed to the dark side but it does look like Sara Shahi will be back *fingers crossed*.
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby tactile » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:44 pm

Loved the Ripper Street series! I was gutted when the PTB announced they were calling it a day, after S3. :(

"Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Myth » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:10 am

RIPPER STREET - Huh? It's 4 years later and I am lost. Are we supposed to know why Jackson and Reid are at odds and why Drake left? I don't remember what happened in the S2 Finale. Help!!
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:27 am

Myth wrote:RIPPER STREET - Huh? It's 4 years later and I am lost. Are we supposed to know why Jackson and Reid are at odds and why Drake left? I don't remember what happened in the S2 Finale. Help!!

Yeah, I feel like I need a refresher course, too. I remember Homer and the blonde being on the outs. The rest of it? Derp. :oops:
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Derp...??
:lol:

How about that word vigilate. I actually got up and tried to look that one up!
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Derp is from SOUTH PARK. It was used to derisively describe stupid movies from such cinematic heavyweights as Rob Schneider and Adam Sandler.
Paula
Vamp

Postby sister cuervo » Fri May 01, 2015 4:54 am

Yep, I was feeling rather huh? for most of it. I expect they may fill us in as they go along. I don't remember Long Susan getting hooked up with "Moriarity2". Last I recall she was being blackmailed by her skeezy landlord. Why did the doctor get fired?
sister cuervo
Vamp

Postby Myth » Fri May 01, 2015 9:30 am

sister cuervo wrote:Yep, I was feeling rather huh? for most of it. I expect they may fill us in as they go along. I don't remember Long Susan getting hooked up with "Moriarity2". Last I recall she was being blackmailed by her skeezy landlord. Why did the doctor get fired?

I am so happy you gals responded to my 'Huh?' For a bit there I thought for sure I was unconscious for S2.....or senile 8-) That was one nasty accident just to get money! I guess the last 4 years will be revealed while we watch the new Season because I have no idea why Jackson and Reid are on the outs. Looks like Reid may have married the gal who ran the orphanage...and then she died. Reid is one hardened S.O.B. from some devastating events. Loving my Drake/Bronn :D

Here's a current list of shows and where they stand right now with renewals.

http://www.tv.com/news/renewed-tv-shows ... 669962513/
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Fri May 01, 2015 10:34 am

Love how the show ALLEGIANCE is described in that list of renewals and cancellations. :lol: Here's a first. All the shows I like are staying on the air for at least one more season. Must mean the apocalypse is nigh. :o
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Sat May 02, 2015 10:16 am

Paula wrote:Love how the show ALLEGIANCE is described in that list of renewals and cancellations. :lol: Here's a first. All the shows I like are staying on the air for at least one more season. Must mean the apocalypse is nigh. :o

So true!! Fortifying the house right now!!
Myth
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to TV Shows