Current TV Shows #2

Re: Current TV Shows #2

Postby Myth » Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:13 am

DOWNTON ABBEY- I am not terribly enthused anymore but I will continue to watch. The stories hit you on the head 2 seconds after you see each character. I am tired of Bates scowling and please smack the crap out of Thomas. Tom's lady friend is obnoxious. How many DA years have we gone through already with a sad sack Edith? I can just see the writers figuring out what shocking thing to do so now we will have Mary sneaking away for a 'love' weekend. Sigh...maybe it's just me :cry:

SLEEPY HOLLOW seemed off to me. Everything was awkward even the acting. Hopefully now that they have introduced the direction for the rest of the Season things will gel better. Also happy Irving is back but I also want to see Kindred back. Hmmmm....tall, dark and gruesome :P

I liked AGENT CARTER.

PERSON OF INTEREST was mind blowing. I am almost afraid to watch next week. Loved the 'scenario simplified' :lol:
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:58 am

POI....just found out that Sarah Shahi is pregnant with twins. I won't say anything else because it might be spoilerish.

BABYLON starts tonight on the Sundance channel. It is an import from Britain and it is getting rave reviews. Geez, James Nesbitt must be the busiest actor in Britain!! I do have to admit that I am a bit 'James Nesbitt saturated' after THE MISSING but I set my DVR to record. Here's a bit of a summary -

BABYLON
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:17 am

OUTLANDER - Vid for second part of S1. Pictures as well

OUTLANDER
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:04 pm

HUH!! The new TV series EMPIRE was created by Lee Daniels....and Danny Strong! Oh Jonathan, you are doing so well!
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 am

Trailers for 2 new shows on the CW- IZOMBIE and THE MESSENGERS. Both look pretty decent especially TM

CW trailers
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Aww, poor Jimmy got kicked out of Downton Abbey. What's the big deal, Lord Robert? He was just servicing a guest. :lol: The head honcho of Downton Abbey can be insufferable, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Loved the look on his face when he contemplated the idea of Miss Bunting suffering the same fate as Rosa Luxemburg. I'm with you on that one, buddy! She's worse than Mary and that's a quite an accomplishment. If Miss Bunting wants to grab Tom and hightail it out of there, I say go for it. He's a become a pain, too. Just stay the hell away from the U.S., okay?

God, how I hope Mary's rendezvous with Tony is one big disaster. So tired of her being such a total bitch towards Edith. Every scene with the two of them involves some nasty remark from her. Adding insult to injury is the fact not one person ever speaks up for Edith. Why that woman stays there is beyond me. Take Marigold and get out of Dodge, honey.

Hope we get to hear more period tunes now that the wireless has found its way to Downton Abbey. I''m guessing Lady Rose is going to have a tough time prying that thing out of Lord Robert's hands. Looks like he finally found some new technology he likes.
Paula
Vamp

Postby Myth » Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:25 pm

I am hoping that Mary's 2 days of 'sexy' gets aborted. Uck. I like the other guy better. I was amused that Anna ran out of the pharmacy without getting the 'instructions'. Oh oh.

PENNY DREADFUL lovers take note that new episodes start April 26th. 10 episodes this time instead of 8.
Myth
Vamp

Postby tactile » Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Myth wrote: PENNY DREADFUL lovers take note that new episodes start April 26th. 10 episodes this time instead of 8.

Yay! Penny Dreadful and Game of Thrones - looks like April's going to be a fun month. Okay, maybe not-so-much-fun for the poor beggars who're going to be meeting their downfall, but...hey-ho, works for me. :)
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby Myth » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:37 am

12 MONKEYS[b] starts tonight on Syfy and [b]HELIX returns for Season 2. They are out of the frozen and now on a tropical island.....the perfect place to stop the spread of a virus/disease/whatever it is :roll:

BENCHED was canceled and I am sad about this because even if it did need work, it was growing and pulling together. The cast was wonderful. Sigh! Every time I like a comedy it gets canceled while other uck comedies stay :(
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:21 am

We still have YOU'RE THE WORST, Myth. It'll be back for season two.

I'm curious about TWELVE MONKEYS so I'll give it a shot. Don't know about HELIX. The best thing I can say about that show is that it's not as stunningly awful as UNDER THE DOME.
Paula
Vamp

PreviousNext

Return to TV Shows