Re: TV shows thread #5

Postby Myth » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 pm

I'd watch your back Paula If I were you :twisted:
"Cake or death?" Eddie Izzard DRESSED TO KILL
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Watched the Fall Finale of STD and I have to say I am looking to January when it returns. Jason Issacs is great and it's great to keep guessing if he is crazy or suffering from PTSD. He knows how to manipulate the people and crew around him and he has cahones in battle situations. We may get a mirror universe and we got Klingon boobies. Oh yes we did!
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Watching SHAMELESS is something that I do. Can't help it. I cringe and laugh and always hope that the Gallagher kids get their acts together. This Season has been promising and I am feeling a wee bit proud of the brood. Weird, right? Frank = Saint Francis...... :shock: Kevin comes from a group of people lost in the mountains for over a hundred years and they have their own specific gene group (or something like that) because of all the inbreeding?........well I guess that explains his total lack of math skills :lol: A precious few hilarious moments in the doctor's office with the way Kevin and Veronica react to the news. Loved the end after Liam touches the roadkill and the squirrels eyes open :D

I am up to episode 8 of THE PUNISHER on Netflix. Very dark and very violent. I do find the characters and plot interesting so I will finish S1 over the holiday.

I think RUNAWAYS starts tomorrow on HULU. JM is in the series as one of the parents but I don't know how much screen time he will get. Doesn't look like much.

I still like LUCIFER but I really really want the writers to get off the FATHER drama. It just brings down an ep IMHO. Oh...and I am ready for Lucy to be a little less flamboyant. Just saying.......
Myth
Vamp

Postby Myth » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:36 pm

VIKINGS is back and it is the next generation since Ragnar is dead. I sorely miss him and Travis Flimmel (yum) but I look forward to the new brood. The young actor playing Ivar the Terrible (and Boneless) is kind of mesmerizing but I am creeped out since he resembles my cousin's deceased son that I adored. A new series will be on after THE VIKINGS called THE KNIGHTS about the Knights Templar. I am game. Thursday nights I believe.

Idid a 2 day binge of GODLESS on Netflix and enjoyed it immensely. I very good call back to to the days of the good westerns. The last 2 eps were rushed IMHO and showed some glaring plot holes but all in all, it was a good watch.

I plan on watching LONGMIRE this weekend. I've been putting it off because once I watch....it is gone for good :(

Gave up on THE GIFTED because I think it is DUMB. Once again....IMHO.

I used to love THE FLASH but dang! it is getting messy. DC LEGENDS hasn't been very good and I dearly miss Rip Hunter! I enjoy most of the characters but it is losing it's edge. Again....IMHO.

I've watched 4 eps of RUNAWAYS. It's okay and I will continue. JM has more screen time than I thought at first.

I watch OUTLANDER because all of the ladies in my family watch. And their husbands 8-) Oy!! How can people read and watch these romance stories :shock: I mean if I were Clair and Jamie, I would have given up the ghost a long time ago!! Can't wait to see what horrendous situation they get into next :roll: And, of course, Clair is a magnet for bad things happening. I do enjoy the scenery and costumes :D

AGENTS OF SHIELD is back. ***scratches head**. Okay....I am game. Let's see what happens.

Love DIRK GENTLEY and the Season Finale is this Sat. :cry: I hope the cult following keeps this quirky gem on TV for another Season.
Myth
Vamp

Postby Paula » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Not much to watch right now. I like both VERSAILLES and CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, but they both ended their seasons. Same for POLDARK and THE HALCYON. SOUTH PARK is still on. Always love that show. Sometimes, I watch LUCIFER and THE EXORCIST. THE LAST MAN ON EARTH has been hit or miss.

Anybody watch NORSEMEN on Netflix? It's pretty funny.
Paula
Vamp

Previous

Return to TV Shows