Welcome Back to CDS!

For membership and details about accessing all areas of the board, please read the latest admin announcements.

Welcome Back to CDS!

Postby Teep_P12 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:34 am

In response to the great and tragic loss of CDS district 2 and the dawn of the dark times, CDS district 3 has been created. We have christened our great new land "ColdDeadSeed.org" and hope you feel welcome here.

If you encounter any lost souls from district 2, please help show them the way to our new home.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Re: Welcome Back to CDS!

Postby twilightofmagic » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 pm

Hi Teep. I've been trying to send PM's to a couple of members here as I seem to be locked out of my LJ account and not sure whether perhaps I've been hacked. However, each time I've sent a PM here, I've got this message "The requested users to be added do not exist." I've no idea what's going on. Is the PM function not working for others?
twilightofmagic
Baby Vamp

Postby Teep_P12 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:54 pm

twilightofmagic wrote:Hi Teep. I've been trying to send PM's to a couple of members here as I seem to be locked out of my LJ account and not sure whether perhaps I've been hacked. However, each time I've sent a PM here, I've got this message "The requested users to be added do not exist." I've no idea what's going on. Is the PM function not working for others?

The anti-spam settings force new users to post before allowing them to PM. Should be OK now.
Teep_P12
Site Admin

Postby tactile » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:09 pm

Welcome back Twilightofmagic. Good to have you with us. :)
Added to the sum, I'm BEAUTIFUL in all my insecurities & WEAKNESSES & PITIFULNESS”...
~~ James Marsters ~~

Image Image
tactile
Master Vamp

Postby twilightofmagic » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Ahh, righty ho. And hi there. ::waving from wet coast: It was so confusing to have familiar places online not recognizing me. I'm embarrassed to say, I got my password to LJ wrong, missed some capitalized letters. I'm awash in changed passwords all over the place and just can't keep up. :oops:
twilightofmagic
Baby Vamp

Postby laimelady » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Hi and Greetings All! Arija here
I’ve been a Buffy fan since day one. My landlords did special FX for the movies and knew the scoop on Joss Whedon hating how his film was directed. SMG I remembered from “All My Childeren.” We would sqeal across the driveway from each other during commercials which always ended on an OMG moment, like Riley staking Spike! It was never a sure thing whether or not BtVs would get renewed, who’d get killed, or whether Joss could even direct! After all, Buffy killed Angel in S2 finale. Who Does That! wellnoweveryone

Besides feeling like I’d gone back-in-time (and not in a good way,) moving to Roswell meant no one to squee with. Started going on line and wandered around the different fan forums. Some were extremely pissy or others white-glove-prissy, but colddeadseed was just right. I lurked for a very long time, ROF and LOLing at the witty repartee, especially tubbyk’s slapstick, innuendo-driven, episode running-commentaries. :lol: Her spoiler transcripts frequently caused sprayed coffee computer screens. Badgering, badinage welcomed newbies with various placements of hamsters, naughty ferret flirtatiousness, and shocking root veggie talk. ;) The CDS forum is, as Spike would say “This is just...Neat!”

After getting a major depression diagnosis, BtVS kept me curious and CDS helped with its raunchy humor and huggable newsiness.
The birthday celebrations at CDS were once mind-boggling, magnificent, dial-up killing events. I’ve compiled a list over time because everyone seemed to know everyone’s RL special milestones, even from other websites!

FYI I am NOT
Arija Bareikis although I went to college in Bloomington, IN.
nor am I
Arija a small town and municipality in the Province of Burgos, located to the north of the provincial capital Burgos, in the autonomous community of Castile-Leon, Spain.

My Mom, a country girl, from Latvia.
My Dad, a city boy with German/Latvian heritage.
Only a war could have put these opposites together.

A bilingual household had funny language combos, Americans visiting often felt they were hearing only one-sided conversations :roll:
Taking it to the internets ...Laime conjugation of Laima mixy with lady and you get luckylady or ladylaime/ladyluck.
Meanwhile, lamé is a type of cloth.

BTW, I love my Spoyce avatar. Spike asking Joyce for marshmellows, then bad man Angel can't come in,
and neener-neener Spike all fakey-fangy on innocent Joycey. *tongue*
"I drank WHAT!?" ~Socrates
America Drives RIGHT Passes LEFT
laimelady
Master Vamp

Postby Berengaria » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:53 pm

I love your Spoyce avatar, too, Arija. One of my all time favorite scenes! :lol:
Berengaria
Tween Vamp

Return to Announcements & Introductions